New Animated Reputation Bar added Based on Post Amount

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings
The only thing missing is the old AOL sounds. It would be nice to see the final bar have an effect around it, like a glow or something.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
The only thing missing is the old AOL sounds. It would be nice to see the final bar have an effect around it, like a glow or something.
Okay I have now updated the add-on. It will now show in the same way but as gold when you receive the final rank. I will also update the first post. So the final rank is an animated bar just like it but gold.

Last edited:

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings
They just wanted to make sure you had all the necessary materials to enjoy the experience.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I plan on getting the bar back very soon no worries. The style we have does not work with the add-on but it was my idea for the creator to do it anyway and I already know how via template edits. I will have it restored soon enough. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics