What's new

Near death experiences?

Lord Saru

Ratings
Have you ever encountered near death experiences in your life?

The most recent one that I can think of happened around 2 years back. I remember seeing myself as a third party, facing a demon that is quietly smiling at me, ready to pounce.

I struggled for a full 7 minutes before I was able to move out and recover. What re yours? Please elaborate.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
Some people have had near death experiences where they were in Heaven, and others where they were in Hell for a short amount of time. I actually believe the light people claim to see is real. There have been too many people who have for it to be a lie. If it was a lie then why so many of them claim it?

I never had one where I was dead but something strange did happen when I was 19 where I was in a hospital for what seemed thousands of years and had a feeling of weightlessness about me. Can't explain what it was. But the weightlessness and emptiness was real.

Lämmchen

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
I was born not breathing so I guess that qualifies even though I don't remember it? LOL

About 30 years ago my sister and I were in a car accident and it was odd how everything moved in slow motion just like in the movies and my life did pass before my eyes. I wasn't hurt in the accident which is very odd!