Nature walks

22_22

Apr 26, 2020
Who here is the outdoorsy type and loves walking in nature? Whether it is a beautiful nature reserve or national park, or simply your local park! It all counts.

I just love being outside so I will walk absolutely anywhere.

Feel free to share pictures here of walks you have been on throughout the great outdoors.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
My connection with the woods or nature wasn't half that bad in the past. Mainly because we would go into the woods to smoke pot. I don't smoke anymore and haven't for close to 10 years for the most part but there was something about some piff weed that really gave me a connection with outdoors and nature. Places I went was small mountain hiking and also just ordinary woods.

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
We live on wooded acreage. Very peaceful here. I unplug often & unwind by being outside. Tho I tend to be outside more in the summer. I walk quite often on the back of our property with our dog. Always find something new out there.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Jul 4, 2018
It's the best, you should not just stay indoors all the time, it really weakens your spirits and also your mental health, releasing daily stress over some activity you like is the best :p

Birds chirpin' and the sound of the wind hitting the trees nearby.. I shall post a pic of my next walk outdoors!

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
I love to go walking in the woods but I have to say I hate being outside! How weird am I?

I like going off the main trails onto lesser worn trails or even the deer trails to see if I can find anything exciting that not most people come across. Anyone who hikes with me is aware there is a chance we might get lost at some point but then I always find my way back!

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
@Lämmchen going hiking in the mountains is when many people tend to get lost. It could end up like the shows on the history and discovery channel about people who almost died and somehow survived. Just be careful going hiking in the mountains. It's easy to find your way back in regular woods.

Demon_skeith

Contributor
May 6, 2020
I don't go out to nature focused areas, but I do try and go out when the weather is nice for walks around my living area.