My PS5 Delayed

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I got an email to say my PS5 has moved up the queue and that I say getting the console some time December. The PS5 in my country launches 12 November. Today I got an email to say it was a mistake, now I'm getting the console some time in 2021. On the same day as I placed the PS5 order, on the same site, I ordered the PS5 3D headset. I get the headset on launch.

So I get the new CoD, PS5 media remote, PS5 headset, & second controller before the PS5.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

The design of the PS5 is way better than the PS4, the heatsinks are far superior! i know you own a PS4 so maybe it'll be worth the wait!
I haven't used my PS4 since whenever I first made a post on here about it.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

I got an email to say my PS5 has moved up the queue and that I say getting the console some time December. The PS5 in my country launches 12 November. Today I got an email to say it was a mistake, now I'm getting the console some time in 2021. On the same day as I placed the PS5 order, on the same site, I ordered the PS5 3D headset. I get the headset on launch.

So I get the new CoD, PS5 media remote, PS5 headset, & second controller before the PS5.
Hopefully that comes in before Christmas so you can enjoy it for the holidays lol.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Hopefully that comes in before Christmas so you can enjoy it for the holidays lol.
Yeah. I think it will come middle of January or early February.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)