Mouse, Wireless Mouse, Touchpad or ?

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
Always had corded mouse for gaming as it's a better option, so a gaming mouse. For my Laptop, it's a wireless mouse that the battery last for weeks on end without charging. It's a goof Logitech mouse. Regardsanything else, I never did like the touchpad. It seems that gaming wireless mouse has and is improving over the years, yet rather use corded.

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
I only use wired, I don't like wireless for the sole reason of batteries. Nothing like being in the middle of a game like league of legends and during a ranked team fight your mouse just dies. Like eeenope. I've used wireless a few times but nothing beats the good ol' wired mouse.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I use a wireless mouse with my laptop. I don't like using the built in touch pad. Using a touch pad can be annoying. What I do (so I can use it on my bed) is get like a DVD case and sit the mouse on it to use as a solid surface for my mouse since ordinary mouse pads need a hard surface and I use it on my bed. It's a cheap logitech that requires only 1 AA battery but each single battery lasts a really long time. The battery life and the fact that it only requires 1 battery makes it good to use.

Demon_skeith

Contributor
May 6, 2020
I don't game with my mouse, so I use wireless but I would never use a touch pad if I can help it. I would never use a wireless keyboard and always wired.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Mar 23, 2019
Corded mouse with my desktop (just because), wireless mouse with my laptop (portable).

I didn't really see the point in going wireless with my new desktop.