Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Minimalism: Do you practice it?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Do you practice minimalism? IRL and Online?

I do as of this year. I am trying to cut down on accounts and keep only what I need or actually use. As of today, I have decided to use Apple's downtime feature. I am also pretty successful IRL too.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I do sometimes. But one can say at times it may produce a lazy outcome. Being minimal and lazy are 2 different things but can sometimes be closely compared in the same way if you aren't being minimal for a legitimate reason. The way I see it, being minimal is okay if your cutting down on what you don't need.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I do sometimes. But one can say at times it may produce a lazy outcome. Being minimal and lazy are 2 different things but can sometimes be closely compared in the same way if you aren't being minimal for a legitimate reason. The way I see it, being minimal is okay if your cutting down on what you don't need.
Only having what you actually need is what is important.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Only having what you actually need is what is important.
It's apart of making mistakes in life. They say if you make a mistake you can learn from it. If you don't make any mistakes you'll never learn what to avoid in the future. Being minimal isn't always easy for some people. We all have wants that go beyond regular needs. Just like you wanted that iPhone XS, it wasn't being minimal that you bought it. But that's a term widely misconstrued. It's up for interpretation.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

It's apart of making mistakes in life. They say if you make a mistake you can learn from it. If you don't make any mistakes you'll never learn what to avoid in the future. Being minimal isn't always easy for some people. We all have wants that go beyond regular needs. Just like you wanted that iPhone XS, it wasn't being minimal that you bought it. But that's a term widely misconstrued. It's up for interpretation.
iPhone Xs Max! And yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)