MindPiff Terms and Rules
- You must be 13 years of age or older to sign up. No one under 13 is allowed to sign up. By signing up you are accepting these terms
- Do not spam the forums. Posts are expected to be at least a sentence long. No less than 5 words but preferably 6-10 or a normal sentence at worst
- Do not make more than one account
- Do not excessively curse in the forums. Cursing is allowed in mediation but not excessively and not provocatively
- Do not post porn
- Do not post warez or cracks of any kind
- Talking about illegal drugs is also prohibited. This does not include Marijuana. It is allowed in discussion only. You are not allowed to try and sell any on the site or ask people, "where's the weed at". It's legal in several states in the U.S. so discussion based threads are allowed and posts but that's the only thing that is.
- Racism is not tolerated. Any type of racist remarks or racist behavior is strictly prohibited.
- Do not flame another member. If you disagree you can argue but do not directly attack them in a hateful manner
- Do not make threats especially to a staff member
- Do not troll or post in other peoples threads without being at least some what on-topic
- Do not try and ask why you were suspended or banned on-site. If you have reason to believe you were banned or suspended wrongly you can use the mind piff contact form and I will take it up with you there
- Do not advertise your website in threads. You are allowed to advertise in your signature but this is limited to only your signature. Up to 3 links are allowed and can be anything as long as deemed appropriate. If your a youtuber you can put your YouTube or Twitch link in the designated sticky threads in "YouTube and Multimedia". YouTubers are also allowed to post their videos in the YouTube section but only once every month or 4 weeks. This rule includes any video that belongs to you no matter what platform it came from including Twitch and Mixer. If the video doesn't belong to you then you are exempt from this. Having someone else post it for you to get past the 30 day rule will result in an immediate ban.
- No Advertising or Linking to your Social Media either. You can put it in your contact details. You can give out your social media username but you can't provide a link. Be sure not to violate this rule as excessive abuse of this is not tolerated. Your signature is there for a reason.
- No selling signature space or trying to sell your signature. Users are allowed up to 3 links in there signature only. This can be your own website. That's fine with me. It can also be your YouTube and Twitch, Facebook or Twitter. But only up to 3 links are allowed.
- You can bump threads only once every 72 hours a maximum of 3 times. So if your thread isn't getting enough attention, you can bump it only after 72 hours have passed and you can't do it more than 3 times with 72 hours in between each time. If you bump it earlier than 72 hours or more than 3 times your extra posts will be deleted.
- Do not double post. If you have something more to say edit your post instead. You are allowed to add to a thread if you are the creator of the thread and the reason was to make the content more organized or to give it the 72 hour bump. Then this is allowed but no double replies.
- This is an English speaking forum. Your threads or posts must be in English
- Your signature can contain up to 2 images
- The width and height of the image or both images combined can not be over 600 x 200 pixels. That's 600 pixels wide and 200 pixels in height.
- You are only allowed up to 3 links in your signature only.
- Your avatar can't be over 200 x 200 pixels
MindPiff Posting PolicyThe providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.