Mindpiff is brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueprime

VIP
Ratings
Mindpiff is a brilliant development, and the variety of topics is very interesting. As a fellow developer, I would have to say that this is a comfortable and well designed style and framework. It is very easy to navigate, and I consider it appealing to the eye, especially the light colored design. If I was to give any criticism it wouldn't be much as I noticed that the little mobile bug was fixed right away, thanks to TopSilver who should be renamed Quick Silver by his actions, lol jk. Overall this site is amazing and I am glad to be part of this community :)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Thank you for your valuable feedback Trueprime there's a lot of work I'd like to put into it in the near future. I plan to add icons to the mobile navigation soon as well as prefixes in the desired forum areas. All will be finished in time. It's good to hear a compliment like that when I worked so hard to create this style/theme myself. I have many others I plan to create to market and sell at some point and I'm interested in creating a framework for the style that I'm currently working on.

I appreciate your feedback. I hope to improve the entirety of the site in the near future.

Trueprime

VIP
Ratings
For sure, it takes time and things get better in the future slowly with some TLC. I can't complain, there was alot of work to make this the way it is and I really dig it

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Your feedback is appreciated. I will get active on your site as soon as we can get some more topics up. I'll be sure to post some more topics myself after a while. :p

Trueprime

VIP
Ratings
I'm on mobile right now, and I really like the light style. You can actually see the forums really well.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I'm on mobile right now, and I really like the light style. You can actually see the forums really well.
Yeah hey Trueprime I never went to sleep but I'll be up until tomorrow. There was a mobile bug you never mentioned to me. I fixed it earlier today. Everything seems to be where it needs to be so I'm good with that. Glad it's fixed and everything is ready to go :D

Trueprime

VIP
Ratings
Yeah hey Trueprime I never went to sleep but I'll be up until tomorrow. There was a mobile bug you never mentioned to me. I fixed it earlier today. Everything seems to be where it needs to be so I'm good with that. Glad it's fixed and everything is ready to go :D
yes it was just a little issue with your banner and the width in mobile. I checked today and it is fixed, excellent job bro :)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I just added icons to the mobile off-canvas menu. To all of them. So that's an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics