Mind Piff is Back in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

After about 10 months I decided to put Mind Piff back online. We are not on shared as some of you may have thought but actually are on a virtual private server with 4 gb of ram. Sometime early April I will be extending it to 8 gb of ram so we are taken care of for the long haul.

I hope you will come share your thoughts. Excited for this continuation. You can thank my expertise in forum administration by the exact last backup I took being restored. Not a single user lost a single post nor did we lose any users at all I'm thrilled to announce.

Come join the fun and sign up if your new. Thank you. ~TopSilver

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

After about 10 months I decided to put Mind Piff back online. We are not on shared as some of you may have thought but actually are on a virtual private server with 4 gb of ram. Sometime early April I will be extending it to 8 gb of ram so we are taken care of for the long haul.

I hope you will come share your thoughts. Excited for this continuation. You can thank my expertise in forum administration by the exact last backup I took being restored. Not a single user lost a single post nor did we lose any users at all I'm thrilled to announce.

Come join the fun and sign up if your new. Thank you. ~TopSilver
Thank you Brad for putting this for us again. It's great to see this site up.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Woohoo! Glad that you’re back!
The same can be said for you. I appreciate you stopping by again. Something tells me it will be a lot easier to get this off the ground now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)