Meat Processing cut off

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Ratings
Have you guys hear that all major meat processing and packing in the US close kinda over night after on boom in cases at a plant in south Dakota i believe. We will be forced to eat beyondmmeat''s fake food full of soylent green and estrogen all sorts of shit, not to mention infertility. What do you guys think?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Let's hope it's not as bad as Englands meat back in the old days. Apparently meat back in the 19th century was horrifying. With Covid-19 having such an effect on the economy you can't ignore that aspect either. To be quite honest the economy is going to suffer even worse if food products aren't handled correctly. Wonder what the FDA is doing about this.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
I hope they can get the plants back up and running quickly, farmers have a lot of stock to get to the plants to be processed. Though things look fine now, I am noticing that meat is increasing in price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics