Mario Kart, any fans on here?

N

Naiwen

I love it and have been playing it since 7-8 years old on my old Game Boy Advance. I currently have it on the Wii. I usually go for Princess Peach and the rainbow circuit.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

My first Mario Kart was on the SNES, the rainbow road is my favorite and my character is Yoshi. From the GBA version i love the music on the Sky Garden.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

It's a really good game. I played it on SNES as a child. I've played the Wii version and Gamecube before but never owned it except on 3ds and I recently own it for the Nintendo Switch now. It's quite the fun game to play. I'm hoping they release Mario Kart 9 soon.

RedmondG

Ratings
Mario Kart always gets cracked open when friends are over. My first one was on the SNES and pretty much played all of them since at some point. The Switch/Wii U version is amazing with friends.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

Mario Kart always gets cracked open when friends are over. My first one was on the SNES and pretty much played all of them since at some point. The Switch/Wii U version is amazing with friends.
Yeah, along with Mario Party, those are social games to challenge your buddies.

Mario Kart 8 is insanely good :3

JennyorAlice

Ratings
This is one of my favorite games also. I have many fond memories of playing this game with my brothers when we were kids. I played every Mario Kart game since the original game came out on the Super NES. I have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for my Switch.

Alexander.

Ratings
Awards
I'm a massive fan of Mario Kart. Before my teenage years, my very first console was the Nintendo Wii and my favorite game for sure was Mario Kart. I've lost count of the amount of months/years I was playing for...

Brings back some excellent memories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)