Mandatory Masks

Alexander.

Ratings
Most governments around the world have made maks mandatory and are strongly advising social distancing. But the question is, how much longer will these laws & guidelines be in place? Do you think we'll see the same guidance this time next year? It's hard to speculate, to be honest.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I'm not exactly sure how long they will. I can see it continuing into next year and possibly done away with towards the middle or end. Now that a vaccine is almost ready.

22_22

Ratings
I have not been keeping up to date with it too much as I think it is dangerous to my mental health to constantly be in the loop about this pandemic. I have kind of just got used to the fact that this will be around for a while and although I am not sure where anyone is at with a vaccine, I am concerned how efficient it can be if it is produced this quickly. A lot of people seem to be optimistic about next summer in the sense that the pandemic might be gone but me? I am not so sure.

Joshua Farrell

Ratings
I generally only wear masks, when I go to places where it is mandatory to wear one. I dislike the fact that, while masks can be effective, they seem to do the worst for those who still don't practice the best hygiene in the world (washing hands whenever possible, does wonders to preventing spread), and can't keep their hands away from the mask, because their face itches from the fabric.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)