Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

Major Sporting Events

N

NewsProject

All major sporting events are cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
All major sporting events are cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Yeah, the only sport going on is the FIDE Candidates 2020 (Chess). The winner will face Magnus Carlsen in December for the World Championship Title. The event is being held in Russia.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
@Laifot I can't even imagine how good those players must be at chess. Any type of chess championship interest me a lot. I couldn't compete myself worth any damn whatsoever but the thought of two players being that skilled facing off against each other is inspiring in my opinion and would probably be interesting to watch. Let's hope the corona virus is put to a stop soon. If they cancelled football season people would have a fit haha.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
@Laifot I can't even imagine how good those players must be at chess. Any type of chess championship interest me a lot. I couldn't compete myself worth any damn whatsoever but the thought of two players being that skilled facing off against each other is inspiring in my opinion and would probably be interesting to watch. Let's hope the corona virus is put to a stop soon. If they cancelled football season people would have a fit haha.
Today is the rest day. Tomorrow the 4th round will take place.

Round 4 – March 21, 2020
Fabiano Caruana (1½)Ian Nepomniachtchi (2)TBD
Wang Hao (2)Kirill Alekseenko (1)TBD
Maxime Vachier-Lagrave (2)Alexander Grischuk (1½)TBD
Ding Liren (1)Anish Giri (1)TBD

Caruana is American, our only representative from this side of the world.

N

NewsProject

What's going to happen to the Olympics that are suppose to be happening in Japan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Create an account or login to comment