Logos yourself or hire someone else?

Cumulus

Ratings
When it comes to making logos for your own projects/forums/blogs, (if you have the skills) do you prefer to make them yourself or hire someone else?

Whilst I've always been a huge graphic-design fan and can do things myself, I've often preferred hiring someone to make logos for me as I lack in the creative field - Never seem to be able to design how things should look myself: Can just 'do' and make them a reality

What about you?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Our logo was a graphic I had already bought and I did a few edits before using it. I personally would try to make a logo as they aren't too hard to make. I'm more different when it comes to styles though. I tend to value someone elses work if I was using a style for my site.

Joshi

Ratings
I actually make my own logo but I once bought some shirt design and I'm lucky I didn't go to jail so I rather sit down for hours and make my own lame designs :ROFLMAO:

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
I've done both, but the logo for my latest project Umbrella Online is one that I created.

I played around with it as a concept and it just kinda came together.. It probably helped that I did the logo before I even had a style! :D

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Speaking of logo I found a better looking flag. Will probably stick with this though I didn't know you made yours @Nerdface. Well done.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
@Joshi I mean the Mind Piff logo. As you can see it's now a flag. I decided on the change recently. The one we have now should suffice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)