Last Game played?

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings
Barotrauma! I started playing it a couple of days ago, however, I'm garbage at it. :/

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
i know a lot of people are posting videogames.. but Online Chess counts? xD

I don't understand how i still play Escandi against e4.. i always end up in pretty much crap positions after moving my Queen thrice.. :(

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
:unsure::unsure: who plays online chess?????

Hahaha just kidding, I guess it counts it is considered a game :D
Yeah, during this covid-19 thing the online chess community grew a lot, having 10-15 million games per day in its servers.

Abizaga

Ratings
Last game I played was Jedi Knights III Jedi Academy on switch!

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
So yeah i know i've been playing League Of Legends "seriously" to at least hone my skills again and give a try to escalate in the league ladder. I reached Gold 3 and i am aiming to Platinum before season ends so i'll try my best to keep it up with the expectations again.

League has lots of what you'd call waifus. That nurse Akali brouhhhhhhhhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics