Last episode you watched / chapter you read

G

Casual chat. What's the last anime episode you watched or manga chapter you've read? or simply, what are you watching or reading?

Personally, the last episode I've seen it was Tokyo Ghoul:re episode 8. Can't wait for the next one which is on Tuesday.

How about you? :coffee:

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
The last episode of anime I watched was the end of Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood. Was a really good series. I enjoyed it a lot.

G

The last episode of anime I watched was the end of Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood. Was a really good series. I enjoyed it a lot.
Indeed, it was a better ending in Brotherhood than it was in the first one. I enjoyed it as well.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Last chapter was Tokyp Ghoul Re, the latest chapter. As for anime, Tokyo Ghoul re

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Yup, same here. Tokyo Ghoul is masterpiece. ;)
I personally prefer TG:RE over TG. However, TG:RE was incredibly boring until around chapter 50. TG:RE has all the action

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Episode 4 of The Promissed Neverland

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
Finished off Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Hitman chapter 55

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
Dragon Ball episode 16

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics