Just remember

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

The world ended back in 1999 and we are all holograms.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Oh you must be one of those people that believe God raptured the Christians in 1969. Yes I am one to believe that as well. I am a Christian but joking. When the world will end, who knows. But you have to admit we are getting into a time where people are a bit fanatical and crazy. More bad people out there each day. No telling how long we will survive it.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

Its pretty funny how I guess the world ended at least 3 times in our lifetimr aoone, huh? :ROFLMAO:

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

Wouldn't know I've been dead since Januaey 1st 2000! :p

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

Wouldn't know I've been dead since Januaey 1st 2000! :p
I remember from those days that my parents would stock up food for an eventual disaster lol, we switched from Sony Walkmans and Discmans to this box called computer..

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

I remember from those days that my parents would stock up food for an eventual disaster lol, we switched from Sony Walkmans and Discmans to this box called computer..
Com-poo-tur? What an odd sounding device. :p I inly re.ember going to a new years party cause my folks probably figured it was all horse shit lol

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Screw life I say, what is after death? What happens when we draw our last breath? That is the only question in life.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

This joke thread got alot more philosophical than I originally intended.. oops lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)