Just remember

Abizaga

Ratings
The world ended back in 1999 and we are all holograms.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Oh you must be one of those people that believe God raptured the Christians in 1969. Yes I am one to believe that as well. I am a Christian but joking. When the world will end, who knows. But you have to admit we are getting into a time where people are a bit fanatical and crazy. More bad people out there each day. No telling how long we will survive it.

Abizaga

Ratings
Its pretty funny how I guess the world ended at least 3 times in our lifetimr aoone, huh? :ROFLMAO:

Abizaga

Ratings
Wouldn't know I've been dead since Januaey 1st 2000! :p

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Wouldn't know I've been dead since Januaey 1st 2000! :p
I remember from those days that my parents would stock up food for an eventual disaster lol, we switched from Sony Walkmans and Discmans to this box called computer..

Abizaga

Ratings
I remember from those days that my parents would stock up food for an eventual disaster lol, we switched from Sony Walkmans and Discmans to this box called computer..
Com-poo-tur? What an odd sounding device. :p I inly re.ember going to a new years party cause my folks probably figured it was all horse shit lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics