John Chang the Mo Pai Master (watch this)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Okay so this is some crazy ass shit right here. I want you guys to watch both these videos. The first video is about John Chang the Mo Pai Master, and this is real. It's not fake even though I know a lot of you won't believe it. At the end it shows footage of him training his student. The second video is footage of an interview with his student.

John Chang the Mo Pai master can make fire come out of his hands and does a lot of acupuncture on people and heals them. Long story short watch this. It's amazing.

Leave your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Surfbabe420

Ratings
That's very interesting like if he could do all that then why can't people make the time to do meditation it's good mentally and physically!! That is some crazy stuff yo!!!

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
That's very interesting like if he could do all that then why can't people make the time to do meditation it's good mentally and physically!! That is some crazy stuff yo!!!
Like he said in the video it took him 18 years. There's a state of meditation you can reach called nirvana but I think he must have trained far beyond what any of us currently understand. I don't meditate much myself but it's quite interesting to watch even for skeptics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics