In Honor of Food Wars, what's your specialty dish?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

The Food Wars anime has ended. So In Honor of Food Wars, what's your specialty dish?

@TopSilver

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

To be honest, I would have to say Hamburger Helper Double Cheeseburger Macaroni. Now I know this isn't Chef food but as it would compare to something a stay at home Dad would eat, though I don't have any kids that's basically something I can manage to cook. Woman tend to make more food that isn't already brought together. I just like how easy it is to throw together.

ConteNY

Ratings
Oh, this is my thread. So let's start with the menu :)

Risotto with scampi
Fish soup
Grilled Branzino
Red wine
Pancakes with wine sauce
Espresso

Who wanna join me?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

@ConteNY ever have iced coffee? Those actually aren't half that bad at starbucks. If by espresso you mean coffee you should try a cappuccino. Personally I've seen a device advertised on TV that can make cappuccinos. I never have used one but they look awesome.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

@ConteNY ever have iced coffee? Those actually aren't half that bad at starbucks. If by espresso you mean coffee you should try a cappuccino. Personally I've seen a device advertised on TV that can make cappuccinos. I never have used one but they look awesome.
I heard Starbucks is overpriced garbage quality coffee. I know it is in Australia, at least.

ConteNY

Ratings
@TopSilver , I tried iced coffee once only. At home, I have an espresso machine with a grinder and with the hot water steam but I am still drinking my favorite espresso :) I tried cappuccino a couple of times but I don't like milk that much.

ConteNY

Ratings
I heard Starbucks is overpriced garbage quality coffee. I know it is in Australia, at least.
Yes, I agree with you. I am not a Starbucks fan at all. Just like you said, overpriced and coffee quality is not good for that price.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

@TopSilver , I tried iced coffee once only. At home, I have an espresso machine with a grinder and with the hot water steam but I am still drinking my favorite espresso :) I tried cappuccino a couple of times but I don't like milk that much.
I used to drink Ice Coffee 3 times a week. But the ones I tried were store brought. Nevertheless they were good.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Starbucks is expensive but it's never been garbage. The last time I had a cappuccino there was in 2012 but to me that's exaggerating though everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yes I will say those espresso machines advertised on tv do look pretty good.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Starbucks is expensive but it's never been garbage. The last time I had a cappuccino there was in 2012 but to me that's exaggerating though everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yes I will say those espresso machines advertised on tv do look pretty good.
All I can say is that Starbucks failed in Australia and that Australia has a very high standard of coffee and American's who come to Australia, based on what I've seen say starbucks is not good compared to coffee in Australia.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

All I can say is that Starbucks failed in Australia and that Australia has a very high standard of coffee and American's who come to Australia, based on what I've seen say starbucks is not good compared to coffee in Australia.
Do you like Nescafe? All I know is that's very popular around the area that @Laifot is in. For how cheap coffee can be it actually tastes great. Also you said coffee so that might be why. I've only bought a cappuccino from there before

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Do you like Nescafe? All I know is that's very popular around the area that @Laifot is in. For how cheap coffee can be it actually tastes great. Also you said coffee so that might be why. I've only bought a cappuccino from there before
I like Nescafe but I haven't had it in years

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

The taste of Nescafe is great... but it's quite strong. I'd go for the smooth version of it, if i have strong coffee my stomach starts sulking :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)