If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would you go and why?

I think I would go to England. I find it quite interesting the people there. Especially with the King and Queen and all that plus half the Xenforo population for the software we use are all brits.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I would go to mexico so i could see my grandma cousins and aunts
Hey N1ckMaster thanks for posting. I believe your intent was to reply to this thread. Notice the reply box at the bottom. Posting a thread and posting a reply is different. When you post a thread it creates a new topic. When you reply it just adds your message to the same topic. N1ckMaster

Also that sounds great. I actually went to Mexico once. Went to the island of Los Cabos on a getaway trip for my moms work. Had a great time and stayed at an awesome resort on the beach.

Nagato

A Match Made In Heaven
Administrator
Ratings
Germany, Japan, China, Switzerland, Iceland, South Korea (because "Korea"), England (Lasst because 1.00 = 0.56)

Andox88

The special pancake
Super Moderator
Ratings
For vacation i would go to Norway because that is where my family is from, my parents moved to the states and i was born a few years later :). But to travel and become a citizen i would go to Australia, Norway would be cool but i only know a tiny bit of Norwegian and i am to lazy to learn it fluently.

Ratings
I would move to the Bahamas. The weather is perfect there for me and I love the water. I would spend everyday in the water just floating around on a floaty toy with a drink in my hand!

Ratings
I would visit Dubai, simply because of how surreal it is compared to other places on Earth. Of course if I went, I'd hope to have enough money to last a few days experiencing everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)