Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

I’ve realized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaming_Kids

Ratings
another thing I noticed is the “keep me signed in” or whatever doesn’t work, I have to log in everytime.. can it not remember device but only the same webpage? cause I delete all history to look neat, is it a problem or a page thing?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Gaming_Kids this is because you deleted your history. If you want it to remember, uncheck -> active logins, when you go to clear it so it only clears the history and not the active logins. That prevents it from forgetting. Unfortunately that's a problem I have no way to fix unless you clear that area which would indeed fix the issue

Gaming_Kids

Ratings
gotcha fam, this doesn’t happen with many sites cause they have a remember device but I don’t think you know how to do that I’d assume

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

gotcha fam, this doesn’t happen with many sites cause they have a remember device but I don’t think you know how to do that I’d assume
We have a remember ability. You check the box in the login that says "remember me" but if you delete your history and it deletes your login form remember ability then it's impossible for me to do anything about it. If you uncheck "active logins" when clearing your history it will remember you. The function works unless you delete it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)