How many of you have actually had what you would call a paranormal experience?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Sometimes it takes seeing to believe. Can't really imagine what could be out there until you have a first hand account.

Anyone have an experience? You don't need to share if you don't want to. Simply let us know if you've had one and maybe a brief explanation of what happened.

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Ratings

I* had a paranormal experience once. it was a dream. In the dream i saw mountains and landscapes! On the mountains were blue stars dancing. It gets weirder... the landscapes were made of marshmallows that were hard and cold like a womans heart! And Then there was a train coming from Israel and choo chood and hit a tree and all the passengers got out and assaulted the tree! Then I stood and waited and watched, finally i woke up and realized something.. ligma.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
I really haven't per say, but my mom did or claim she did. She worked at an old nun retirement home, claims when she had the night shift she heard voices, sudden drop of temperature and her name whispered. Years later they would tear down the building and find an old plague burial site.

Yeah....

zoldos

Ratings
I don't believe in ghosts/spirits. I do believe however that there is a lot more going on than what we can normally perceive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)