How many hours do you spend on gaming?

ConteNY

Ratings
I can only spend about 2 hours. A friend of mine, he can play more than 5 hours per day. For me, that's too much, because, after 2 hours in front of my gaming PC, I am losing my mind :)

What about you guys?

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings

I used to be able to spend hours gaming in one setting but now I can't do more than two hours. i find myself getting distracted or too bored easily.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I usually only play for around 1-2 hours at a time but spread out throughout different time periods. This has only been because I haven't been feeling to well. Before I was sick I played like 5-6 hours at a time and played much more then I do now. I'm on the way to a recovery so there should be many more hours spent once I am healed.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
With my new job and constant schedule, I am able to put in about on average about 2 hours a day, about 4-5 hours on both saturday and Sunday. I like to game more, but eh, oh well.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

A good 12 hours assuming there's a prestige system in CoD.

Alexander.

Ratings

Well, it depends on my commitments. Some days will be less, and sometimes it could be more. If I don't have work and my schedule is looking free, I'd probably spend 6+ hours gaming compared to 1-2 normally.

22_22

Ratings
In recent times I have been gaming a lot more, just as a way to escape life and the busy world that is happening around me. It is hard to guess how long I spend each day as it can vary and I do not look at the time often when I am going, so the time just flies by. If I had to guess though I would say around 2-3 hours each day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)