How long will youtube last?

Ratings
Youtube is a platform that is slowly getting worse and worse by day. The Adpocalypse has created crisis-like consequences for some youtubers and inspired a lack of motivation for even more. The content is even going out the window. We still have people constantly exploiting the algorithms. This has stunted the whole system. So how long do you think youtube will last?

Attachments

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
Napoleon_The_Comedian YouTube probably isn't going anywhere. What personally bothers me is the fact that in reality YouTube likes to crush small time channels. It's the same with google adsense except the exact opposite. Big time adsense users get their funds depleted on a regular basis, while small time YouTubers get shut down for different small reasons. It's quite sad.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards
I think it might change in the future years, and maybe most "creators" shall fade away because they won't make money out of it but i think if that happens, all artists shall take their copyrighted material from it and i think that's it, but when will that happen? who knows.

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings
Awards
Where will it be going? YouTube is the future. It continues to grow. It's the only platform in it's niche that is very very successful. It literally has EVERYTHING on there, I use it to listen to music, watch guides, tutorials, listen to news. It's a multi purpose platform! Love it.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Awards
I don't think it can go away, unless the owners pull the plug on it without care. As far as I can tell, there really isn't another video sharing site that can take Youtube's place, much less do better than them.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards
I don't think it can go away, unless the owners pull the plug on it without care. As far as I can tell, there really isn't another video sharing site that can take Youtube's place, much less do better than them.
Also, when it was bought by Google, it was reassured as the main multimedia source in the world. Only a deep change in the way we use the internet could take Youtube down.

Alexander.

Ratings
Awards
YouTube continues to grow, but who knows the future. Something crazy like 500 videos are uploaded to the platform every minute that passes by. I don't know how Google deals with web hosting storage.

There must be millions of yottabytes worth of content on the site.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards
I don't see it dying, changing yes, dying, no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)