How do you like your Steak?

N

Naiwen

Medium rare, with BBQ sauce or ketchup salt and pepper, chips or steak tartar, coleslaw salad and chips. Yum. And you yourself?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Medium well

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings

I like mine medium well with a large helping of gravy, usually with some mashed potatoes too

Alexander.

Ratings
I love mine, Blue, hardly cooked with blood dripping. Now, I know that some of you may feel sick reading my post, but it's how I like my steak. I like the steak with chips & fried onions & a pint of Pepsi Max. It's one of my favorite dishes!

22_22

Ratings
I love mine, Blue, hardly cooked with blood dripping. Now, I know that some of you may feel sick reading my post, but it's how I like my steak. I like the steak with chips & fried onions & a pint of Pepsi Max. It's one of my favorite dishes!
That really did make me feel sick, haha! I am much more of a medium or medium-rare kind of guy, enough red on show but not so cooked that is impossible to chew. I love it seasoned with pepper and chips but as for other sides, I am not really sure as it usually comes with peas. That being said you cannot forget about onion rings!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)