Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Hi all

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Hello there Creaky and welcome to Mind Piff! :D

First I'd like to say I really like your username. Also your avatar gives out an interesting vibe combined with the unique name choice. You will get along here just fine. I'm glad you decided to join up. Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to speaking with you more :)

Creaky

Ratings
Hello there Creaky and welcome to Mind Piff! :D

First I'd like to say I really like your username. Also your avatar gives out an interesting vibe combined with the unique name choice. You will get along here just fine. I'm glad you decided to join up. Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to speaking with you more :)
Username is short version of my Xbox gamertag which is CreakyPuppet, avatar is also from Xbox.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Your username and avatar both seem familiar.. Were you on General Chatter? :unsure:

I was iXanon on there. Welcome to Mind Piff!

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Welcome to the site!

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
Found this place when randomly browsing the web and decided to join up.

Like what you've done with the theme, looks good.
Welcome to the site!! I bet you'll fit in great around here, be sure to ask questions and visit some of the threads. I look forward to meeting you!

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Gemmas a sweetheart. I haven't signed up on her site because I'm busy with mind piff and a lot of other things but eventually I will also sign up on hers. Her site forum banter is quite professional. I browsed it earlier today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)