Ratings
Awards

Last edited:

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings
Awards

It’s funny because I couldn’t find any the other day but little did I know they were just right in front of me lol

Thanks for sharing!

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Awards

I used to use Iconfinder pretty often before I used Font Awesome.

Iconify is pretty decent, well worth checking out. :)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

I used to use Iconfinder pretty often before I used Font Awesome.

Iconify is pretty decent, well worth checking out. :)
Link? Yeah I'll check it out and add it to the original post when you provide a link to it. I recently started browsing flat icon again and found some killer icons for awards we could use to replace the ones we have. Not currently satisfied with the ones we have so I'm going to buy them soon and setup all the awards and trophies. I may even add some type of rating or trophy rep bar or stars soon too. Anyways on Flat Icon it's dirt cheap for what your getting. Like $10 for a month of unlimited downloads of their free and premium icons and you don't have to give credit to anyone and can use them however you please

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Thanks so much for sharing. They will definitely come in handy when adding some new icons to my forums!

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Awards

Anyways on Flat Icon it's dirt cheap for what your getting. Like $10 for a month of unlimited downloads of their free and premium icons and you don't have to give credit to anyone and can use them however you please
I'm trying to remember, did you say that I can cancel automatic renewal and still keep premium access until renewal is due?

I've unintentionally used icons from the same set I believe, but haven't used the exact same ones.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

I'm trying to remember, did you say that I can cancel automatic renewal and still keep premium access until renewal is due?
Yes that's exactly right. Also when you buy 1 month you should get an email telling you exactly that from within the email. You simply click on your profile avatar and go to the settings area and click "cancel renewal". Then basically what that will do is cancel it but you will still keep access to premium for the rest of the month. But be sure that the payment goes through first as it also states on the site. If you cancel renewal before the payment goes through it will be gone.

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings
Awards

I believe I've used iconfinder many a time for flat awesome icons for forum markers. Great list though, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)