Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I've read some but not all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Just a quick poll to see who has read the Harry Potter series. I read it when I was a teenager and read the entire thing. Let me know if you've read the whole series or only some of it and post below if you have after voting on the poll.

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
In all honesty im not really a big reader when it comes to books. informational articles i can read all day long, as for storys i can not. im pretty sure i started reading the first book then asked myself why following up by watching the movies lol. you "readers" can hate me all you want for this but movies are better!

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
In all honesty im not really a big reader when it comes to books. informational articles i can read all day long, as for storys i can not. im pretty sure i started reading the first book then asked myself why following up by watching the movies lol. you "readers" can hate me all you want for this but movies are better!
I'm not a big reader either except for programming and web development books/references. I just happened to read the entire Harry Potter series as a kid and was wondering who has read it. Anyways it's alright Andox. Movies are better anyways.

Kingshadowninja

Ratings
EY i cant say i agree movies are better bc im a big reader and books leave more up to the imagination!

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings
I actually have the books and love the movies! I just never got round to actually finshing it off. The books were HUGE and after watching the movies first, it kind of put me off. But might as well dust them off and read during isolation!

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
No, I haven't, and have no plans to read Harry Potter.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
No, I haven't, and have no plans to read Harry Potter.
You'd be a little bit late on the punch for that one regardless. I've been looking for a book or movie similar to Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Lightning Thief. That was one of my favorite movies ever

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Oh yeah, I've read both the books and seen all the movies, have not seen the play yet and doubt I will. I love the series greatly for its great imagination and how quickly it becomes dark. I've also played several games, which are rather fun.

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
You'd be a little bit late on the punch for that one regardless. I've been looking for a book or movie similar to Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Lightning Thief. That was one of my favorite movies ever
Similar to Percy Jackson in which way? A bit vague, just want to get you to narrow down what you mean so I can recommend something if I can.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Similar to Percy Jackson in which way? A bit vague, just want to get you to narrow down what you mean so I can recommend something if I can.
Probably a movie would be what I'd be interested in. Similar as in something that was about young people with powers. I'm into those kinds of movies where a group of younger people have a power and have to fight off an enemy and so forth.

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
Probably a movie would be what I'd be interested in. Similar as in something that was about young people with powers. I'm into those kinds of movies where a group of younger people have a power and have to fight off an enemy and so forth.
A movie that comes to mind that is similar to what you want is Chronicle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics