Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've read some but not all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Just a quick poll to see who has read the Harry Potter series. I read it when I was a teenager and read the entire thing. Let me know if you've read the whole series or only some of it and post below if you have after voting on the poll.

Andox88

The special pancake
Super Moderator
Ratings
In all honesty im not really a big reader when it comes to books. informational articles i can read all day long, as for storys i can not. im pretty sure i started reading the first book then asked myself why following up by watching the movies lol. you "readers" can hate me all you want for this but movies are better!

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
In all honesty im not really a big reader when it comes to books. informational articles i can read all day long, as for storys i can not. im pretty sure i started reading the first book then asked myself why following up by watching the movies lol. you "readers" can hate me all you want for this but movies are better!
I'm not a big reader either except for programming and web development books/references. I just happened to read the entire Harry Potter series as a kid and was wondering who has read it. Anyways it's alright Andox. Movies are better anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)