Hate when people act big on the internet?

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Ratings
Makes me think of keyboard warriors. Some people understand me, some compromise me, some misunderstand me, and some clearly complain about me. Theres a stain on my name from a freindship decade in the makin'. I need opinions, but don't peel onions. Been stuck here before, but for someone to take what they think they know, or heard, at face value - to me you a wild child. These may look like lyrics, but they're not.

Drek

Ratings
Frankly, I can't make any sense of this post. Is it a quote from something?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
LMAO, no its actual though that one person will get and i write poetry all the time, i even have a couple published :)
Rappers tend to be good poets. Post a video of your freestyling in the youtube section. I won't count it for a monthly youtube video submission and I'll give you any positive rating you ask for.

N

NewsProject

It happens. Ego tripping lol
Referring to the first post on the thread.

Sir Twisted

Ratings
Haha, sadly there will always be key board warriors. There used to be lots of potty mouths of call of duty back in modern warfare 2 days.

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings
I think it's proper cringe when they do. It's not like they can launch a fist at you through the screen. But yeah I must agree though, sounds like a lyric or something!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics