Happy to join in!

TheJason

Ratings
I'm Jason (Jason76 from Forum Promotion) and my hobbies are playing music - especially percussion, 3D computer art, and web development. Anyway, I hope to have a good time on this forum.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Hey TheJason welcome to Mind Piff! Interesting you found us from Forum Promotion. We've had a few other people sign up as well. I'm glad you have decided to join the party. I hope for us to grow a lot in the coming future. One day I hope we will be a huge site. We have grown quite a bit recently as compared to before. Also traffic has started to increase as well. So glad you decided to join. Let me know if you have any questions

It's fantastic to have you with us :)

TheJason

Ratings
Hey TheJason welcome to Mind Piff! Interesting you found us from Forum Promotion. We've had a few other people sign up as well. I'm glad you have decided to join the party. I hope for us to grow a lot in the coming future. One day I hope we will be a huge site. We have grown quite a bit recently as compared to before. Also traffic has started to increase as well. So glad you decided to join. Let me know if you have any questions

It's fantastic to have you with us :)
Someone commented on my SalvationForThe.Win listing (in the directory).

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Someone commented on my SalvationForThe.Win listing (in the directory).
I assume you are a Christian then? Same here. You will get along quite fine here. Feel free to link your website in your signature. Is fine with me. I look forward to seeing you more often :D

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Welcome to the site!

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Hi! @TheJason Welcome to MindPiff, have a look into the rules which are posted in the announcement forum to avoid any confusion.

If you have any problem or need guidance, feel free to PM any staff members.

Ps. I'm a drummer too! :D

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings
Hey there! Welcome to Mind Piff! Quite a few of us are from Forum Promotion too! Happy that you decided to join this awesome community!

TheJason

Ratings
Thanks for the support you all. I will try to comment on your intro threads (I have a bad habit of not doing that'll.).

Oh, forgot to tell location. I'm from Northeast, Tennessee USA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Create an account or login to comment