Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Graphics tablet?

Sir Twisted

Ratings

I was wondering if anyone out there uses Graphics tablets? I got one a while back, but I've never really used it. Gave my GF a shot and she created this awesome Billie Eilish piece.

billie.jpg

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I've never used a graphics tablet but I do here they are growing in popularity. Wow this image is amazing though. Definitely a sexy take on Billie Ellish. I can't say I like her music that much but she's not bad looking at all. This creation is indeed not half that bad. Can you name a graphics tablet brand? Haven't seen many of them advertised.

Sir Twisted

Ratings

I've never used a graphics tablet but I do here they are growing in popularity. Wow this image is amazing though. Definitely a sexy take on Billie Ellish. I can't say I like her music that much but she's not bad looking at all. This creation is indeed not half that bad. Can you name a graphics tablet brand? Haven't seen many of them advertised.

I'm sure the one she uses is from the company wacom.

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings

I use one, got it a few months ago. It is pretty useful, plan on using it for my game development!

Akari

Ratings

I use tablet to play osu and solving math exercises , but i cant illustrate :coffee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)