Graphics tablet?

Sir Twisted

Apr 18, 2020
I was wondering if anyone out there uses Graphics tablets? I got one a while back, but I've never really used it. Gave my GF a shot and she created this awesome Billie Eilish piece.

billie.jpg

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I've never used a graphics tablet but I do here they are growing in popularity. Wow this image is amazing though. Definitely a sexy take on Billie Ellish. I can't say I like her music that much but she's not bad looking at all. This creation is indeed not half that bad. Can you name a graphics tablet brand? Haven't seen many of them advertised.

Sir Twisted

Apr 18, 2020
I've never used a graphics tablet but I do here they are growing in popularity. Wow this image is amazing though. Definitely a sexy take on Billie Ellish. I can't say I like her music that much but she's not bad looking at all. This creation is indeed not half that bad. Can you name a graphics tablet brand? Haven't seen many of them advertised.

I'm sure the one she uses is from the company wacom.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Jul 4, 2018
I tried once to get it to play OSU!, but does really helps you to illustrate? Is it worthy to get it alone (without any complementary software)?

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Mar 16, 2019
I use one, got it a few months ago. It is pretty useful, plan on using it for my game development!