Grand Theft Auto 6?

Thomasss

Ratings

Does anyone else play GTA, or should I say, anyone excited for Rockstar to release the new GTA that is rumored to be announced this year?

Take a look at the article: https://www.techradar.com/news/gta-...rumors-mapping-the-path-to-grand-theft-auto-6

I'm quite excited for this release, if it's true. I play GTA when I can and I love it. I'm not the best at missions, but flying and driving around without a care in the world and basically doing whatever you want is pretty fun. :p

Anyone else?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

Yes I'm excited for it. It's supposed to be releasing on the PS5 and Xbox Series X from what I've been hearing and also is supposed to have an exact or almost-exact copy of the entire state of Florida for the world map. Apparently the game is going to be based off a copy of Florida. So this has me really excited. The fact that they are practically copying a real life state is quite interesting to me. It's something I'm definitely excited for.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Awards
More like GTA $$$$

I played GTA 5 a few times at a friend's house, pretty fun game and I can see why the makers get so much money from online. Hopefully GTA 6 has the same success and still focuses on some kind of offline content instead of all online.

RedmondG

Ratings
This game is going to be amazing, especially online and I cannot wait! Snooping around the internet I have found that there is an extensive offline story, so all is well @Demon_skeith!

Hopefully they don't start charging for online access like most games these days.

Ash

Ratings
I can't wait to see what Rockstar does with GTA 6. After Red Dead Redemption 2, I am extremely excited to see how GTA 6 looks and feels. The only problem is the release date especially with them focusing on GTA 5

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Awards
I can't wait to see what Rockstar does with GTA 6. After Red Dead Redemption 2, I am extremely excited to see how GTA 6 looks and feels. The only problem is the release date especially with them focusing on GTA 5
we're looking at a few years, but with improved online stuff and SSDs on consoles, the game should play rather smoothly.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Awards

I still haven't played GTA V yet (despite having owned it on Xbox 360 and PS4)..

Curse my backlog! :LOL:

Alexander.

Ratings
Awards
Well, the gaming community knows that GTA V was made publicly available in 2013. It's been a long time, and we can safely say the gaming community is waiting patiently for the release of version 6. I guess time will tell.

I'm excited about it.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

@Alexander yes it has been a long time. GTA is probably one of the most titles to take longer periods of time to release a new version. Rockstar does a good job though. We'll have to keep our *fingers crossed*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)