Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Grand Theft Auto 6?

Thomasss

Ratings

Does anyone else play GTA, or should I say, anyone excited for Rockstar to release the new GTA that is rumored to be announced this year?

Take a look at the article: https://www.techradar.com/news/gta-...rumors-mapping-the-path-to-grand-theft-auto-6

I'm quite excited for this release, if it's true. I play GTA when I can and I love it. I'm not the best at missions, but flying and driving around without a care in the world and basically doing whatever you want is pretty fun. :p

Anyone else?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Yes I'm excited for it. It's supposed to be releasing on the PS5 and Xbox Series X from what I've been hearing and also is supposed to have an exact or almost-exact copy of the entire state of Florida for the world map. Apparently the game is going to be based off a copy of Florida. So this has me really excited. The fact that they are practically copying a real life state is quite interesting to me. It's something I'm definitely excited for.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
More like GTA $$$$

I played GTA 5 a few times at a friend's house, pretty fun game and I can see why the makers get so much money from online. Hopefully GTA 6 has the same success and still focuses on some kind of offline content instead of all online.

RedmondG

Ratings

This game is going to be amazing, especially online and I cannot wait! Snooping around the internet I have found that there is an extensive offline story, so all is well @Demon_skeith!

Hopefully they don't start charging for online access like most games these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)