Geocaching

tdbnz

Ratings
Hi

Who Here loves Treasure Hunting ? I know I sure do

If you want to try something new Try Geocaching were you navigate to GPS Coordinates

to find Geocache Container that normally contain's a log

Watch video below and learn and discover this awesome Outdoor activity today

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I've never actually heard of this but one thing I have heard of is treasure hunting in the ocean. Watching the discovery channel lead me to see that it's a very hard job to take but sometimes you actually can strike it rich like several people did. Saw that one guy found a bunch of gold in a ship wreck and became rich.

tdbnz

Ratings
I've never actually heard of this but one thing I have heard of is treasure hunting in the ocean. Watching the discovery channel lead me to see that it's a very hard job to take but sometimes you actually can strike it rich like several people did. Saw that one guy found a bunch of gold in a ship wreck and became rich.
Wow that is amazing

Have a go at Geocaching I think you might like

Lämmchen

Ratings
I've always wanted to try this but until a couple months ago my phone didn't have any capabilities to allow me to attempt it. Now that I have a new phone I should check out the local county park that has something there. I need to go out there once they're done with the logging and see if I can connect by data near the spot anyway since there was a Pokemon hit but my daughter couldn't get it with her phone for some reason near there.

I'm curious how many names I'll find in the log book! I read online that it got flooded at one point so I'm hoping they put in a new book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)