Future of VR Gaming?

Alexander.

Ratings
Awards
What do you think the future of Virtual Reality Gaming will entail? Is there a possibility that we can enter a world in the first person and experience the 5 senses of surroundings? Is there a limit on how much technology can advance or not?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

What I had envisioned are more like Domes you can be inside or huge olympic sized stadiums. You would put on something that looked like a wet suit and it would have sensors on it then you basically play something similar to a paint ball game but I'm sure things like call of duty could also be introduced. Other ideas I had were possibly some type of Pod that you got inside where it had rollers and the entire inside was a screen. You'd then have a detachable gun you could use. Things like that. The last thing I think could occur in the next 1,000 years or so is where they give you a pill, that looks like a contacts lense, similar to that movie where the guy takes it and becomes super smart. From there you would be inside the game. The hard part would be somehow getting other people to join you as even if in 1,000 years that was possible I'm not quite sure how they could do it. That last one in my opinion because of how advanced drugs could be that long from now could be fathomable. Interesting thoughts though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)