Final Fantasy, anyone?

N

Naiwen

I’ve just downloaded this morning the full and free mobile game “Final Fantasy” and I’m in love with it. I have Final Fantasy IV and V on my GBA and Wii too. Although I prefer the fully free mobile game. Been into it since this morning.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Yes I love this game or I haven't played it very much but I have played final fantasy XV. Not really into the older ones but this one is worth trying out. It's fun fighting off enemies with a sword.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
FF 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10 are my most favorite out of the mainline series. Type 0, 12 RW and the tactical games being my favorite on the side. I'm hoping the upcoming FF 16 will be pretty good.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

I love the Final Fantasy series, particularly VII, VIII, and X.

For some reason I didn't really care too much for IX, and despite wanting to play VI haven't really had the time to do so..

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I love the Final Fantasy series, particularly VII, VIII, and X.

For some reason I didn't really care too much for IX, and despite wanting to play VI haven't really had the time to do so..
VIII is one for my favorites, just because maybe is the one i devoted myself to for a longer time. Everything in that game was so familiar, from those episodes and memories from Laguna.. till everything goes mad. This game trolls you so badly if you're not well prepared.

Grinding is easy though, you'll want to fully level before facing the final boss.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

Grinding is easy though, you'll want to fully level before facing the final boss.
I've never finished it without using a gameshark code for "The End" magic.. I need to set some time aside to play through it again.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I've never finished it without using a gameshark code for "The End" magic.. I need to set some time aside to play through it again.
The final boss is a matter of luck tbh, the death spell could come anytime and if you're lucky enough you can beat it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)