Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Favourite Alcohol & Brands?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Favourite Alcohol & Brands?

Before I'd drink a couple times a year, last 3 months I have decided I want to try a wide rang of alcohol and see what I like. My number one favourite vodka is the Crystal Skull vodka. I ordered Stoli Elit today. I've tried a bit of vodka and yeah.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

I love bourbon! Favorites are Woodford Reserve, Bulleit, Elijiah Craig, and Jefferson.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

Mmmm I love me a good beer too. Spotted Cow for me, though.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Beer:

Pilsen (Paraguayan Brand), Patagonia, Heineken, Amstel Beer and most of the light ones. I like drinking light beers a lot!
I tried Guinness. I liked it. So now I am unsure if I like beer or not because before that I didn't.

I have Stoli Elit coming tomorrow!

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I tried Stoli Elit today and it’s amazing.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

Nice lotta differing tastes

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Captain Morgans (rum), Jack Daniels (whiskey), Burnetts (vodka). A vodka I hate is Aristocrat. Used to drink it when I was a teenager but good god it's nasty. I would have the Gin version which taste like Pine Needles. I have to tag @Mr. Cream on this one as we grew up together and he was there when I would drink this. Anyways crown royal is good too but for vodka Burnetts Apple and Burnetts Grape really isn't too bad at all. My favorite beers are either Bud Light or Coors Light.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

Mmmm Jack Daniels.... Good stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)