Favorite streaming Plate-forms?

N

Naiwen

I use mainly Netflix and YouTube for it myself. Haven’t really tried the rest at all personally thence why I can’t say which I prefer. But my go-to is YouTube, Netflix I rarely use currently, not finding TV shows, movies and anime addictive for the moment.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

I use Netflix but another good one is Hulu. You should check it out. It's pretty much next day TV and has all the good TV shows. They also have movies but this seems to be the best platform for watching TV shows or TV series. I notice there's a much much wider selection of shows to watch rather then only a small amount on netflix. It's not that expensive either.

N

Naiwen

I use Netflix but another good one is Hulu. You should check it out. It's pretty much next day TV and has all the good TV shows. They also have movies but this seems to be the best platform for watching TV shows or TV series. I notice there's a much much wider selection of shows to watch rather then only a small amount on netflix. It's not that expensive either.
How much is it a month compared to Netflix? I’m paying about 13,99$ CAD a month presently.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

@Naiwen it's right around the same price. Something like that for the regular one and the one without ads is like $4 more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)