Favorite social Media?

N

Naiwen

The ones I use most and my personal favorites are Youtube and Facebook. Others I just use it to promote my own personal sites, that's all I use them for personally anyways. How about you?

Juneberry

Ratings
I'm a big fan of Twitter myself. The writing community there is great, and people outside that community also tend to be really fun to talk to. I also use youtube regularly.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I don't have a favorite social media but twitter is probably the best out of the bunch, especially for famous people. Reddit is growing in huge popularity if you would consider that one :p

N

Naiwen

I don't have a favorite social media but twitter is probably the best out of the bunch, especially for famous people. Reddit is growing in huge popularity if you would consider that one :p
Why is that?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Sir Twisted

Ratings
My favourites would be Instagram and Facebook, Although I do find myself going on Twitter quite a lot nowadays.

ConteNY

Ratings
My favorite social media is twitter only. Because on twitter I can see fast all gaming news, interesting tweets from twitch streamers, and also I am promoting my business there :) So twitter is definitely my favorite :)

_B_

Ratings
Favourite would probably be Instagram. I do have to use WhatsApp quite a fair bit too (although I'm not really that keen on it).

Alexander.

Ratings
Well, my favorite social media website for personal use would be Facebook. It's great for connecting with family & friends. I do use YouTube, but I keep my videos professional for my business.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Twitter but only because I've been interested in programming for years.

zoldos

Ratings
I never seemed able to figure out how twitter works, despite trying several times. hehe I do enjoy Facebook because I've reconnected with many old friends.

Cumulus

Ratings
Morally, I prefer Twitter. I find it much pleasanter as a community and company, and their data privacy/ethics seem to be slightly better compared with other sites.

Practically, and with my marketing hat on though, I do like Facebook as a platform: Very well built and easy to reach audiences. I hate the ethics of the company though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)