Favorite author?

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
My personal favorite is Curtis Jobbling. Jobbling captures scenes in a way that makes perfect sense to me and i enjoy that. Im not a big reader by any means but his scripts actually make me like them and that my friends is a miracle.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I mostly read programming books so I don't necessarily have a favorite author. I like the Bible series of programming books though as well as the missing manual series. I also have been getting into Apress quick scripting references that tend to help out a lot with understanding and grasping the concept at once.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Sui Ishida, Masashi Kishimoto, & Naoki Urasawa

They are my favourite

Timmy_the_one

Ratings
I have only one favorite author that profoundly stands out to me: Orson Scott Card. He is the author to the ender game series. A very good read, as that is the only way to explain how good he is.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

fem.babysloth

Ratings
Favorite author would totally be James Patterson. I basically lived off his maximum ride series growing up.

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings
Hard to narrow it down to just one author, instead:

For me:
S.M. Stirling (The Emberverse I,II)
Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson & The Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus)
James Patterson (Maximum Ride)
L. Ron Hubbard (Battlefield Earth)
Stephen King (The Dark Tower)

I know I'm forgetting some, but I'll add them when I remember them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics