Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Elder Scroll Online

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings

Anyone play this game? I love this game, especially Skyrim on the PS4 but this is better as it's online. What do you think of this game? The story line is the best I have played!

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I have played it on Xbox One and own it. I think it's a fun and good game but I thought Skyrim was better. Mainly the reasoning behind this is just because there's a limited number of attacks for each type of character you have and once you unlock all the attacks there really isn't anymore to choose from. In Skyrim you could use your hands to cast spells and it was a matter of just finding the spell you needed but in ESO it doesn't really work like that. However it is a very fun game in my opinion regardless of that fact and it's enjoyable to roam the open area and go into dungeons with your friends. I enjoyed playing it.

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings

Yeah I love that it is open world. I also loved Skyrim, it was a fun game. I still continuously play it on the PS4. I like games like these, medieval fantasy.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

@Naiwen it's now free on Xbox One I think or so I've heard. Not sure about PS4 but it's not an expensive game. You could probably get it for pretty cheap.

RedmondG

Ratings

There are deals on at the moment for this game, so I would also want to know if it's worth it. I have played all of the Elder Scrolls and I love them, not as much as the Fallouts but they are high on my list. I didn't get this game at launch and have always worried it was too late to start. Are there still many people online?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)