Earning Money on YouTube

Alexander.

Ratings
Is anyone actively earning money on YouTube? I'm wondering how long the review process takes. My channel has over 1,000 subscribers and I need 1240 more watch hours to be eligible. The requirements are 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours.

Untitled.png

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

No, but I heard YouTube payments are monthly.

Alexander.

Ratings
No, but I heard YouTube payments are monthly.
Yes, it's paid monthly (automatically) if you meet the minimum threshold which is £60. For some reason, I have 0.03p in my adsense account. Hopefully when my YouTube gets approved, I'll be earning a bit more than this lol.

1603802414231.png

Alexander.

Ratings
As you can see from the image below, my YouTube channel has now been accepted into the YouTube partner program. That means, I can now earn from displaying ads in my content. I'm looking forward to earning money with YT.

1604875917476.png

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Congratulations on your new acceptance @Alexander and good luck on getting more subscribers. That's great news :D

Alexander.

Ratings
Congratulations on your new acceptance @Alexander and good luck on getting more subscribers. That's great news :D
These are my channel statistics. I'm already at 2.4k subscribers and 80,000 views in total. I'm hoping to reach 10,000 followers by next year, but one step at a time for Bizdustry and the Youtube. Have you considered earning money on YT?
Untitled.png

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I have not @Alexander. I will probably just stick to adsense and make an account for Mind Piff once we get to be a bigger site. Making videos is not something I don't believe I would enjoy doing but to each their own. It would be about gaming if I did and there on too many YouTubers with professional software that can make it look flashy. Something I have not gotten good at. Mainly call of duty would be what I made videos about if I did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)