Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Doubts About The Future

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Hi, i've been dealing with the famous 30-years-young crisis.

I'm 29 and i'm pretty much don't know what future might be for me and to be honest i'm a little bit afraid. I've got no savings at all.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
You shouldn't be afraid of the future but it does help to try and plan. It's good to prepare and plan. Also a lot of people can't afford schooling but there are schools that offer 2 year degrees for certain things like web development on my end for example which I plan to complete once I get better from being sick. Even if your at that age where you think it's too late, it truly never is too late. If your able to get a loan you could go to school and have a chance at a much better job. Plus even if you decide on not doing that, you can still get a good job. It helps if you have a GED or High School diploma but either way it's possible.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Hi, i've been dealing with the famous 30-years-young crisis.

I'm 29 and i'm pretty much don't know what future might be for me and to be honest i'm a little bit afraid. I've got no savings at all.
23, no savings & no job & no girlfriend.

I don't know what I want to do either.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
You shouldn't be afraid of the future but it does help to try and plan. It's good to prepare and plan. Also a lot of people can't afford schooling but there are schools that offer 2 year degrees for certain things like web development on my end for example which I plan to complete once I get better from being sick. Even if your at that age where you think it's too late, it truly never is too late. If your able to get a loan you could go to school and have a chance at a much better job. Plus even if you decide on not doing that, you can still get a good job. It helps if you have a GED or High School diploma but either way it's possible.
Hi, not all countries share the same destiny, we have the worst educational systems and that also reflects that we are the most corrupted in the world. I think i could get my future assure if i invest well during my productive time but i don't really know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)