Do you use a password manager?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Do you use a password manager? I've used Lastpass, Bitwarden, & 1Password. 1Password has been the best so far but it's not cheap. So I think I only used it for a year.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

The one that comes with Xiaomi. I use it mostly to remember my accounting data.
I haven't used that phone (I know the brand), but it sounds like that password manager is built in. IMO, a password manager that can go on another phone would be better, if ever end up going with another brand.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I haven't used that phone (I know the brand), but it sounds like that password manager is built in. IMO, a password manager that can go on another phone would be better, if ever end up going with another brand.
I don't really plan on switching brands unless something extraordinary happens. My fav brand (SONY) are far behind in the market, also Samsung is way too expensive. No real difference between IOs and Samsung right now.

tdbnz

Ratings
You have to be secure online especially with hackers and many sites needing you to have complex passwords these days it really hard to remember them all

I Use Lastpass it is truly amazing They have Mobile app to (premium needed for Mobile app)

Tip :

If you can remember a password it is not secure a secure password must be random

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

I tried Lastpass, but found it to be more of an inconvenience than remembering my passwords (which I'd like to think are pretty strong).

..that being said, I should probably think about changing them soon :whistle:

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I tried Lastpass, but found it to be more of an inconvenience than remembering my passwords (which I'd like to think are pretty strong).

..that being said, I should probably think about changing them soon :whistle:
Bitwarden is also another good password manager.

Ash

Ratings

I use a password manager and it really is great. The only problem for me is that LastPass is a bit dodgy when I try to use it on Android. It just doesn't sync up properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)