Do you prefer watching or playing sports?

ConteNY

Ratings
All right guys, what do you prefer, watching or playing sports?
I love to play soccer and tennis with my family members. But also I like to watch NHL, NBA, Water polo and, handball.

What about you guys?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

The only sports I like to play are basketball though I have an exceptional talent for soccer. Other then that I don't watch many sports on TV as I've never had much of an interest though a good football sometimes isn't too bad.

_B_

Ratings

I only really like to play Rugby and Football ("soccer"). I only really watch Football too and don't really follow the other sports.

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings

For me, personally, I prefer to play the sports than watch it. I find it boring to watch a group of guys kicking a ball around the field. It just isn't for me.

22_22

Ratings
Sadly there is not too much opportunity to do either right now! I love to watch and play sports though, so I am not sure if I can pick between them - after all, sport is my life.

I do love to be outdoors which if there was not a pandemic, would give me more opportunities to see my favourite sports cricket and football in person. For now, I have to watch through a screen which is not the same.

I also love to play racket sports such as tennis and table tennis, which I am dying to get out and play whenever that is possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)