Do you own an air fryer?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I don't have one but I hear the food tastes pretty good. I bet it cooks much faster then frying them up in real life too. Fried potatoes are pretty good.

Demon_skeith

Contributor
May 6, 2020
I think my parents got one for christmas, but they weren't big cookers and I don't think it was ever used.

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
Air fryers use less oil than frying but I don't think they're much quicker. Our unit is 5quart and it's pretty small so at times I have to do multiple cooks just to feed my husband and myself. I can't imagine a big family being able to fully provide and keep things crispy even though suggestions are to keep the food warming in an oven. But now you're using an oven and the air fryer!

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
We don't however I kind of wanted one. I think we did at one point but our ex took in when she left (n) never even got to use it or see what all the hype was about. After @Lämmchen mentioned less oil though it has me interested in getting another one.

CVB115

May 4, 2018
Those are great to cut down calories, you can warm a lot of stuff rather than microwaving stuff. Air frying tortillas are great fish fillets I guess there are a lot of ways to utilize it. Also, it's a faster way to do reverse sear than using an oven overall its pretty handy from cooking to warming food up, and it's easy to clean quite portable too.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
Yep, I have one.