1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I'm not against the Isekai argument as long as the main plot is good like in Re:Zero. I haven't watched isekai quartet yet, i'm really curious how they pulled out that.

G

Yes, Isekai became really popular lately.

Re:Zero is one of the best. Can't wait for the second season.

As about Tate, yes. I am watching it. I like the story. Another ones you can give a go are That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and Kenja no Mago.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

Yes, Isekai became really popular lately.

Re:Zero is one of the best. Can't wait for the second season.

As about Tate, yes. I am watching it. I like the story. Another ones you can give a go are That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and Kenja no Mago.
I remember when Re:Zero fans were almost obligated to read the LN. Even in Japan, posters alluding that were displayed. Weird way to promote it.

Kamwrero

Ratings
When I really first started watching cartoons like around 4 years. Anime owns. The stories, graphics, and evey thing else that make anime what its is.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

When I really first started watching cartoons like around 4 years. Anime owns. The stories, graphics, and evey thing else that make anime what its is.
You mean that you like how Isekai anime develops? i guess that when there are way too much Isekais, people tend to get tired.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
I'm not against the Isekai argument as long as the main plot is good like in Re:Zero. I haven't watched isekai quartet yet, i'm really curious how they pulled out that.
I've seen both seasons of Isekai quartet and its so fun and great to watch each episode. I recommend it if you enjoy most of its composed series.

But yeah, I enjoy Isekai in general, though I've noticed a lot of animes based on it, which is getting a bit much, though the best I've seen so far is konosuba, Overlord and Rezero.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I've seen both seasons of Isekai quartet and its so fun and great to watch each episode. I recommend it if you enjoy most of its composed series.

But yeah, I enjoy Isekai in general, though I've noticed a lot of animes based on it, which is getting a bit much, though the best I've seen so far is konosuba, Overlord and Rezero.
Yeah, when i wrote that i haven't seen it yet. It has become recurrent like the mahou shoujo shows.

Juneberry

Ratings

I am a fan of Isekai anime and manga. I actually often forget what Isekai means, but I was reminded yesterday, so I know it's a genre I like. One of my favorite horror manga would count as Isekai based on the definition I was given. My true favorite though will always be .hack//SIGN. :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)