Do you drink alcohol?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
Do you drink alcohol? Last night wasn't pretty. I decided I was going to drink Jack Daniels from now on but I think I'm going to stop drinking altogether.

Alexander.

Oct 26, 2020
Yes, but not as much as I used to drink now that England is under another national lockdown. I don't get the same social interaction drinking away from my mates, so I have seriously cut down on the amount consumed. My favorite alcoholic beverage would be Malibu and Pepsi Max for sure.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Mar 23, 2019
I stopped drinking completely as a resolution for 2020, but I'm now drinking again - it was only ever for the year.

I like my ales and Belgian beers. I tend to go for pale ales, and dark Belgian beers.. Moonshine and Kwak are particular favourites :)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I drink very seldom these days as I've decided getting drunk is not something I prefer to do on a regular basis. Though I do tend to drink bud light from time to time on occasion. That is something I do.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Never drank. Learned by proxy from the mistakes of my older siblings so never appealed to me.

Yeah I actually can't stand drinking anymore. It's very rare if I do. I just don't have a taste for it. There's some people I know that are alcoholic and I just can't see how they do it.

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
Yes And No, I did not have my real alcohol till I was 18 or 19 years old and even then I wasn't a fan of what the drinks that I was offered. I remember back in 2013 I had sparkling white wine and I had three slips of wine and I felt bad and I had to stop, My system doesn't like it or takes it in fact.

So when it comes to drinking in once in a blue moon I have Cider :) I'm a cider person.

Demon_skeith

Contributor
May 6, 2020
I come from a family that has a bad history of it, learned a lot while growing up. So I have yet to drink and will never drink, unless its with my bride to be.