Do you claim the free games on epic games launcher?

_B_

Oct 1, 2020
So, those who use Epic Games Launcher will know that they have been giving free games every Thursday. I have been claiming the majority of them (I have forgotten some weeks). Even the games that I reckon I won't play. Anyone else claim the games? There have been some really good ones like Hitman, GTA 5, Rocket League and many more.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
No but what I usually do is get free games with gold on Xbox Live. That's something that isn't too bad in my opinion because the games offered are actually usually decent. I have got triple A titles on there including the game For Honor as well as others.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Jul 4, 2018
From time to time i do. I just claim the games that i'd actually play. There's no use in getting tons of games you won't touch lol.

Alexander.

Oct 26, 2020
Of course, why wouldn't I? It's free. I think it's a great gesture that Epic Games offer to their customers. It's the little things that encourage customers to become loyal to the company. So, in the long run, they'd probably be making more profit as a result. I've got the free GTA V at the moment.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Mar 23, 2019
Not really, my laptop wouldn't run them - I claimed one in December as I'd ordered a new Desktop PC, but it unfortunately never arrived..

I do claim the monthly PS Plus games though. Initially I only claimed the ones that I was actually intending to play, but now I just claim them regardless :LOL:

Jason

Jul 23, 2020
I never claimed any game from Epic. But i have shared it with my gaming friends and i believe they claimed few.

zoldos

Sep 22, 2020
I got GTA V for free but didn't like it. LOL That was the only free Epic game I bothered with.

Shole

Jan 11, 2021
I did...and the only game I skipped was CitySkylines since I forgot...I hate myself for that as it was the game that I really really wanted to get. I got all the rest lol.

zoldos

Sep 22, 2020
I did...and the only game I skipped was CitySkylines since I forgot...I hate myself for that as it was the game that I really really wanted to get. I got all the rest lol.
That's a pretty cool game. I didn't enjoy it as much as Simcity 5 tho.

Joshi

Contributor
Jan 10, 2021
lots of time btw hope epic game will give Fallout 76 or 4 for free in the future

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
Not every single game that they offer for free, I go and check out what's new and what they got to offer :) If the game is not my kind of game then I do not add it. Then again the game that I di add to my account, I never get to download and play anyway. Rage 2 is this week :)

My library is big, and getting bigger ;)