Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Do you believe in reincarnation?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Yes. I do. I don't believe the will is able to die. When we move from this life to the next our will goes somewhere else. The will inside us can never die. I'm not sure it was always this way but it's my personal belief it is now. I've always pondered if the light was the mothers womb and your reincarnation being born. Near death experiences seem to negate that from being fact however those people are still alive so there's no way to know for certain. Reincarnation is a beautiful thing. I believe the will is stacked onto the next to be awoken when one hears their name or (my own personal belief) that one prays to god for the first time.

These are issues that will and can be debated much so in the future by many people. However I am holding back I won't lie on my own experiences because I know the majority of users won't believe or be as serious as they should. Anyways I believe were dormant inside our reincarnations until they become of age as an adult and then we simply share the same will and live again. I also believe in Heaven, I just do not exactly know how it comes into play with reincarnation. Possibly as the bible says we go to heaven first where we can then come back to earth as another human if god allows it. I tend to believe every word the bible says but I won't act as if I haven't had my own proof reincarnation is a real thing.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I don't really know. My will to live is strong and of course i'm afraid of death but mostly because i haven't achieved my dreams yet. I do believe that our soul is eternal and once we are born, we never really die.

FantasyFreek

Person that enjoys streaming games to others :)
Ratings

No. I believe that once we die, we are dead. I personally find that we are just being egotistic when we expect to be reborn, as if the world would not be able to survive without us! :)

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

No. I believe that once we die, we are dead. I personally find that we are just being egotistic when we expect to be reborn, as if the world would not be able to survive without us! :)
I believe that we do get reincarnated. Because, how can the Earth be 4,600,000,000 years old and our ancestors about six million years and the modern form of humans only evolved about 200,000 years ago. Not to mention the Netherlands.

That said, Ghosts and Hauntings are a thing and animals.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)