Ratings
Awards
Yes, I do.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards
Hard to judge a president from another country but my humble opinion is what follows:

- He is most intolerant with inmigrants and women. He thinks that most of them are criminals while they look for a bright future working in the United States.

United States never asks for permission anywhere. They just pop were "freedom" is needed.

Matthew

Ratings
No, absolutely the hell not. He is cancer to this country.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards
No, absolutely the hell not. He is cancer to this country.
Could you be more extensive in your answer? for foreigners your opinion could help us to know the situation a little bit better.

What do you guys think about USA's posture towards Venezuela's current situation?

N

NewsProject

Could you be more extensive in your answer? for foreigners your opinion could help us to know the situation a little bit better.

What do you guys think about USA's posture towards Venezuela's current situation?
Trump admin might intervene in Venezuela.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards
Trump admin might intervene in Venezuela.
He is already, what we don't know is how much he's involved. I hope that they use diplomacy and not massively giving weapons to the resistance. A lot of blood has been spilled already.

N

NewsProject

Trump is good for business. He is also getting rid of Obama era rules and regulations.

Don’t forget to vote on this thread.

KFPGOD

Ratings
Trump is better than the other bitch
and since hes not my president i find him charismatic and funny at times :)

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards
Trump is better than the other bitch
and since hes not my president i find him charismatic and funny at times :)
I know you're not being mean but please try not to use strong words aye? let's try to keep it cool since someone might like her.

Also being president of the United States is not an easy task man, the richest country on earth demands a lot of you.

KFPGOD

Ratings
I know you're not being mean but please try not to use strong words aye? let's try to keep it cool since someone might like her.

Also being president of the United States is not an easy task man, the richest country on earth demands a lot of you.
sorry but i dont think anyone likes the "other side" i dont even know how she got that many votes but w/e

richest man for the richest country XD

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
sorry but i dont think anyone likes the "other side" i dont even know how she got that many votes but w/e

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. But definitely lost the electoral college (final election). Would be quite a nightmare having the Clinton's back in the white house after Bill Clinton's presidency. I was a kid when he was president but alive.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

Lots of people wanted her as president and i still feel she should have been chosen. Trump did say bad stuff but lately i don't hear him anymore.

KFPGOD

Ratings
im not in murica so i guess its same for me whoever is president :/ but i still like trump more, from 2 bad things he is the less bad in my opinion

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards
Yes, I still do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)